The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A day of 9!

Reese is 9 months old today!  It's so hard to believe that she's almost one.  Where has this year gone!?!

It's amazing to see her growth and accomplishments.  She is right on the edge of crawling, although she's become really good at crawling backwards into a corner.  She can go from flat on her tummy to sitting up, and she is very proud of herself when she does so.  She is quite the chatter box too!  She is gaining a wide ranges of noises and squeaks.  If we ask her where Dada or JoJo are, she knows exactly who they are.  We're working on Mama :).  And, she loves to eat!  She actually enjoys most things including veggies and fruits.  This week we started introducing meat and more finger foods.  Her favorite is frozen waffles, they probably feel like heaven on her teeth!  In the pictures below, you can really see how she's grown, and you can finally see those two teeth!



 

AND ... Today I have officially lost 9 pounds!  I am going through a discouraging phase with P90X, kind of losing my steam but getting on the scale this morning gave me a little boost!  I still have a least 20 pounds to go, so I need to keep on this program to make it happen.  I need to take some actual measurements to see just how many inches I've lost too.  It seems like the only thing that's changed in size are my boobs :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment