The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Inspiration

For Mother's Day, Mark gave me the most beautiful card, so beautiful that it has inspired the decor for our master bedroom.

Mark is building a platform bed for us, and we scored an awesome mid-century modern dresser w/ mirror on Craigslist which Mark is currently refinishing.  We are going to have all of our furniture a high-gloss white to go with the time & style of the house.

The bedding will be a simple, white coverlet with white Euro shams.
 We'll have two red accent pillows.



Then one greenish-yellow pillow.




The walls will be a pale blueish green.





I know all of these colors sound crazy together, but I promise it will look awesome.  I want it to be really bright and fresh which I think this color arrangement will accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment