The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jordan's Swimming Lessons

The past two weeks, Jordan has been taking swim lessons at the pool down the street.  It's been so enjoyable to walk down there together (both kids love walks), and I get to sip my coffee while watching Jo.

video

I love his laugh in this video!  This was the first day of his lessons, he really did improve over the course of two weeks.  The other night in the bath, he put his entire face in the water and held it for 5 seconds!  I know that doesn't seem like much, but to a 4-year-old who refused to submerge more than his chin, that's quite a success!




Funny story:  Every time I had the camera out to take a pic of Jo, the instructor would fix his hair and pay extra attention to Jordan.  Dude, I'm taking pictures of my son, not you!  I laughed to myself ...

No comments:

Post a Comment