The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Then & Now

It's fun and reflective when I look back at these pictures and see how far Mark & I have come.  Our dating relationship was never easy, we really fought for what we wanted, and today we're so thankful for that.  Our early marriage was really difficult with expecting Jordan right away and financial and marriage troubles, but we made it through it all.  Now we truly have an amazing marriage, we're about to buy our first home, and our children are our greatest gift.  I can't wait to see what the next 10 years hold for us!
Mark and I, December 2001, when we first started dating.
Mark & I when we got engaged, July 19, 2005.
Mark & I on our Wedding Day, August 17, 2006
Mark & I now, almost 10 years later.

1 comment: