The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

5 Glorious Years!

I love this picture.  Just plain hilarious!
Mark and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary on Wednesday.  What did we do you ask???  We went to see Harry Potter!  It's become sort of a tradition.  Four out of the past 5 years we've done this for our anniversary (2008 there wasn't a Harry Potter release).  I don't know what we'll do next year!






Right after our wedding, I saw a segment on the Today Show where a psychologist was saying that couples who smash their wedding cake in each others faces have pent up aggression towards each other and will ultimately get a divorce.  I guess we're doomed ....




I can't believe how blessed I am to have this man as my husband.  He puts me and the kids first everyday, he loves me exactly as I am, he encourages me in anything I do, and he's worked so hard to be the man that he is and wants to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment