The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Finally!

Friday was our FIRST night in our home.  I think I'm still in shock that we're actually living in our home.  The kids, shockingly, slept great, me not so much.  I think I was just so overwhelmed with everything around me that needs to be done, but we have 30+ years to get it done :).

Below are the "after" pictures.  The biggest thing we did was a total bathroom remodel.  The stairs are not totally done yet, just drywall and rough stairs.  Be sure to look at the "before" and "during" pictures so that you can see the transformation.

Living Room - we're going to get a comfy chair for the corner.

Living Room - Couch to be ordered soon ...

Dining/Office Area

Master - That light Mark got for FREE from a house he's working on!

Powder Room

Upstairs Bathroom - Mark totally redid this, he's very proud.

Another of bath

Reese's room - I made those curtains!  With a lot help :).  As you can see, they're a little short :/

Reese's Room - I LOVE that butterfly!

Jo's Room - Also made the curtains and they're also too short.

Jo's Room
 The rest of the house is still under construction, hopefully done by January. 

1 comment:

  1. it looks amazing! I'd love to come and visit you!

    ReplyDelete