The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Square Wreath

A square wreath for a square house!  I had a craft night at my house this week due to our obsession with Pinterest, and our goal was to make Christmas wreaths.  Well, Mark wanted it to be square, so he made the frame for me out of rough wood, but you could use an old picture frame.  Then I started wrapping .... And more wrapping.  I used a hot glue gun to secure the ends.  I figured out after the fact that I should have wrapped long-ways first to get the corners covered, then wrap from the inside, but you live and learn!  Next I added mini red round ornaments.  I think it looks pretty cute!


Square Wreath Wrapped with Gray Yarn, Embellished with  Round, Red Ornaments




1 comment: