The Norvells

We are a simple, little family doing our best to raise our children in Christ's love.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Father's Day crafts

Owl Art:

This one is for my dad. First I painted the canvas all blue for the sky, then added the tree, leaves and a blue moon (long story). Then Jordan and Reese did thumb prints on the branches, and I added the owl features. 


Thing 1 & Thing 2 Art:

This one is for Mark. He LOVES Dr. Seuss, so why not make some fun art out of it! I painted the kids fingers light blue for the hair, then did white on their palm and another layer of light blue on their fingers (their hair is really crazy!). I used my not-so-artistic drawing to put in their bodies, then added the white circle with their famous names! I know it's totally cheesy, but the kids had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment